Lamb, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, Brown Rice Flour, Pea Protein, Sucrose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Natural Smoke Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Egg Product, Peas, Carrots, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Rosemary, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin A Acetate, Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Crude Protein 16% Min
Crude Fat 6% Min
Crude Fiber 2% Max
Moisture 43% Max
|Calories (10.5oz):||2370 kcal/kg 351 kcal per ½ of roll|
|Calories (2 to 4lb):||2370 kcal/kg 336 kcal per one inch of roll|
|Country of Origin:||Made in the USA with Globally Sourced Ingredients|
|Shelf Life:||18 months|
|Weight:||10.5oz to 4lb|
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives
- Full Feed, Food Topper, or Training Treat
- Can be Shredded or Cubed
- Ideal for Concealing Pills
- Available in Grain and Grain-Free
- Single Protein Recipes
To Feed: Cut into 1/8″ to 1/4″ cubes.
10.5oz Rolled Food Feeding Guide
- Less than 10lbs feed ¼ to ½ of roll
- 10–30lbs feed ½ a roll to 1 roll
- 30–50lbs feed 1 to 1½ rolls
- 50–100lbs feed 1½ to 2½ rolls
2lb 3oz and 4lb Rolled Food Feeding Guide
If your dog weighs:
- Less than 10lbs feed ½” to 1″ of roll
- 10-30lbs feed 1″ to 2″ of roll
- 30-50lbs feed 2″ to 3″ of roll
- 50-100lbs feed 3″ to 5″ of roll
Puppies may need up to twice, and pregnant or nursing mothers up to three times above recommended amounts. Seal and refrigerate after opening. Adjust feeding amount based on your dog’s body condition, activity level, lactation, growth and gestation.
Feed Responsibly. Monitor your pet while feeding premium rolled food. This is a consumable, fully digestible food, however, choking may occur if ingested in large pieces. Always provide a fresh supply of drinking water.