Accessibility statement - Redbarn Pet Products, LLC
Redbarn Pet Products, LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Redbarn Pet Products, LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- We utilize ADA Compliance 3rd parties for ongoing audits
- We utilize SiteImprove ADA score for continuous optimizations
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.0 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Redbarn Pet Products, LLC assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
- External evaluation: the site was evaluated by an external entity not involved in the design and development process.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 562-495-7315
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 3229 E. Spring Street #301, Long Beach, CA 90806
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by:
Redbarn Pet Products, LLC
Anna Kemp, Head of eCommerce